Followers

Thursday, November 10, 2011

How i did with $20

Tonight I went into Albertsons with no plan what so ever. All i had was a few Free 2 liter Dr.Pepper 10 Coupons. Hadn't seen The new weekly circular, and didnt bring my binder, and this is what I was able to do! I walked in and made sure to go to customer service and grab their ad. Found some cool stuff so I started to wander..... Found out that I could get 10 of "these" for 1$ (vitawaters,powerades,or powerade zeros) and get 5 of "these" FREE! So I got 10 of the Powerade Zeros because they are QUENCHABLE_LICIOUS!, And got the 5 Glaceau Waters free (because the rule at our house is to pick up some sort of emergency water evertime we go to the store). I Was able to get 5 2liters of the new Dr.Pepper 10 free with the coupons I've been holding on to, got 4 packages of the Don Pancho Authentic Tortillas for $1 a piece, And 6 packages of the Knorr sides for .88$ a piece. SO all in all, i got 30 items for $20.39, saved $34.03, that's a 64% savings! Total retail $54.32. As long as I save more than I spend I leave the store happy. Plan or no Plan, i will not pay for more than I have to. Saving money everyday is easier than you think. All you need to do is know what to look for! 





No comments:

Post a Comment