Followers

Monday, December 26, 2011

Hope your holidays were wonderful

SO to better deal with the responsibility of family, friends, home &work this week, I wanted to wish you all happy holidays and I will be back with newly researched and practiced money saving deals and advice on the 1st of the year. Gotta get caught back up on my clipping as well, but am very excited to get my couponing back on track as I GOT A NEW STAND UP FREEZER FOR CHRISTMAS YAY! Now I can really get my stockpile loaded! Hope everyone''s Christmas was wonderful, and may we please take a moment to think of all those who werent able to have a joyfull christmas, and how we may be able to help them. If interested, there is a food drive going on at HalfTime Sports Saloon in Gig Harbor, 5114 Pt. Fosdick Dr. Non parishable food items, cleaning supllies, toiletrys, & lightly used toys and clothing are all needed. Anything you can part with will truly help someone else.
Thanks Always!
Caira

No comments:

Post a Comment