Followers

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Another great shopping trip at Target

Today was a GREAT shopping day! Went to target again and got more FREE stuff! I love free stuff J.  Now, by combining store coupons, manufacturer coupons, and sale/clearance prices, it’s the perfect recipe for FREE STUFF!!!! Got 6 more  FREE Covergirl products. Now, not only were they FREE, but I was able to use the overage to help make my total even less. This is how…. I had multiple $8 off 2 CG Face products that did not specify what kind of face products, so I was able to get applicators, sponges, and blushes/bronzers that all cost under $4 each making each pair less than $8 total meaning MONEYMAKER! Now not all stores allow overages, they sometimes will adjust the coupons value to just zero out the product and not give you the overage, but I went to Target and got my overage! WONDERFUL! Also got 10 packages of Crave cat treats for free the simplest way, had multiple Free coupons for them, and they didn’t limit the quantity. (Don’t worry, I didn’t clear the shelves). Funny thing is is that I don’t even own a cat, but my mom and my landlord do so I gave both of them 5 on my way home, hence why they aren’t in the picture.
By taking my time, checking all the clearance shelves, Taking advantage of Targets BUY 2 GET $5 GIFT CARD promo on a lot of things, and utilizing both manufacturer and store coupons , I was able to score a great haul!
Overall, did 2 transactions so I could immediately use the $20 worth of gift cards my 1st transaction awarded me to help make my days total savings even better.
FINAL NUMBERS: Total before savings $267.62
Spent $121.07
Saved $146.55
That’s a 55% savings, which always makes me happy. I never spend more than I save unless I have to. Now if only I didn’t have to get that darn bag of dog food to take away from my savings lol, but at least I had a $1 off coupon right ?J

No comments:

Post a Comment