Followers

Thursday, October 13, 2011

My goal this week....

So as I am broker than broke, as many people out there, my goal this week is to go to the store and get multiple items, and have a zero checkout. Here is my plan :)

I was able to obtain 12 of the "free 2 liter of Dr.Pepper free" coupons, as well as more of the "$8 off 2 Covergirl face product"coupons. I am going to go and get all 12 of  the 2 liters since the coupon doesnt limit quantity, and go and get more of the Covergirl items that are under $4 (such as the spunges which i will be using in my goodie bags for my class giveaways). My goal is to have around $5 of overage to get us a gallon of milk for my daughters cereal in the mornings. Im pretty confident in this shopping trip and am very excited. I know it's not a huge trip, but what I want to show everyone is that we can do many trips and build a sufficent stockpile every week with out spending much. We are not going to be doing huge trips like on TLC's extreme couponing all the time because, as the interveiws with the ladies on the show have shown us, those trips are not usuall trips and were consistently their biggest trips ever that took the most planning.

Cant wait to show you all what I am able to do this week with pretty much a zero budget!

Thanks Always!

Caira

No comments:

Post a Comment