Followers

Monday, October 3, 2011

Intro


                  As this being my intro, I wanted to express my overall goals as to where I want this to take you, where Ive been, why I began couponing, and how much it truly has impacted me and my family's lives.I want to show you how easy couponing can really be, as well as show you how to save money without even needing coupons!!!! I hope you get as much as possible out of all of this as I truly put into it!

                 I will show you step by step how to;
                                                                Get your coupons
                                                                Cut and organize your coupons
                                                                Find the deals
                                                                KNOW THE POLICIES
                                                                Build your binder/folder
                                                                Plan your shopping trip(s)
                                                                Know when and HOW to seperate transactions
                                                                Be READY for checkout
                                                                How to build and manage your stockpile.

                 I will also be giving classes, one on one consultations, and shadow shopping trips!

I hope you all look forward to all the new and exciting posts i will be offering! I hope to hearfrom you as well!!!!!

Thanks always,
                       Caira
                                                                                      



WELCOME TO COUPON CLIPPIN CAIRA'S BLOG!

No comments:

Post a Comment